quarta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2009

Tcham, Tcham, Tcham.....

And the certificate goes to...
ME!!!!
I got it! I got my certificate of Cambridge. For those who don't know, in December I did a test of Cambridge to get a certificate of fluency in English. Although my test had been good, I skipped a composition, I didn't see it!!... I don't know how it happened but... I cried so much because I knew my knowledge and I had studied so much!!!
So, because of it I really thought that I couldn't pass in this test. I must have really good grades in the other skills to get the certificate.
And I'm wrong! I passed!!! And I'm so happy!!!
It's like Obama said: "Yes, we can!!!"
YES, I CAN!!!
I can do anything if I really want, if I really trust in myself...
I got it! And now...
...the world is mine...

3 comentários:

anderson.head disse...

oi Amara, tudo bem? bom, vi que é de niterói então é gente boa. minha esposa é de lá!!

então. que doideira hein. mas parece que fica mais gostoso né? rsrsrs. parabéns pela aprovação.

na minha prova para passar de módulo no curso de inglês, esqueci de fazer uma página inteira. ainda bem que fiz a redação, hehehehe.

senão...

abraço.

Amara Ribeiro disse...

Olá...Tudo bem...Sejam bem vindos!!!
Nossa, essa prova foi realmente um susto, hehehe.E em pensar que tudo isso que acontece com a gente não passa de nervosismo e ansiedade...
Então a Flávia é daqui de Niterói? Adoro o rio mas nada melhor do esse lado da poça...sensação de estar em casa...hehehehe
Volte sempre!
Bj

Lucia disse...

Amara, congrats!!!! Fiquei tao contente por voce, amiga! And yes, you can do anything you set your mind to it! Bjos