quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008

Too Much Indignity...

I'm here again today just to express my indignity about some brazilian people!!
They always complain about our government, our politicians and the violence that we can see every day on the streets and in most of newspapers and magazines. We're absolutely living in a civil war and it's unbelievable and I can't understand how "some" brazilians could vote and elect people who are in jail and some of them are already convicted!!!! Many people are murdered every day in the war between police and traffic's people or with lost bullets that pass through your home window and kill you while you're sleeping! Did you hear that? We can die because of this war even if we're at home!!! How can they do it?
You know, Brazil is a great country to live! Beautiful beaches, an amazing nature, but I don't know if these people are bad people or they're lacking in brain!!
Unfortunately, I guess if I have the opportunity to live abroad even with the problems they have, I'll accept and I won't think twice!
It's a shame!!!

:(

Um comentário:

Lucia disse...

So you should really leave bc your english here is perfect and you would be close to me!!! Bjs