quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008

GYM

Since the beggining of this year I decided do lose all the weight tha that I've got in the last 2 years but until now I lost just 2 kg over the 15 that I need to lose... So, I really decided to go to the gym altough I hate it. I have to make a great effort to go there but yesterday I did it!!! I went to the gym, spent R$95,00 and made my enrollment. At the same time I was there doing it, I was talking to my self if it was really necessary and suddenly I realize a conflict inside my self because I hate gym, so I'm going against my fellings and sensations but in the other hand, if I don't do it, I'll be fat until the end of my life... I have the opportunity to choose what I want to be (A to be gorgeous or B to be fat) so, of course I chose A from B.Actually, I still dislike gym even doing the classes of bike, jump... but I'm felling much better just to know that I'm doing something to change my life...

Lots of Love.

Um comentário:

Lucia disse...

I also need to do that, I wish we could go together bc I need motivation!!! Bjos