sexta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2008

PET

Ufff...One more day at Cultura Inglesa to study for the PET exam... I'm so nervous about it... I know it's difficult, I know it's important and I really know that I'm able to do it and to pass with merit but I CAN'T BE CALM!!!! It's just because the listening and the speaking tests...Oh, God, the speaking test is the worse of all!!!

Actually, the worse thing is that I don't have anyone able or who wants to practise and improve this skill with me...this is terrible!!!

So, today I'm going to have the last mock test which consists in the speaking test (urghhhh!!!) and the composition (I love it!!!)... It's almost 2 p.m. and I have to go but I'll come back later to tell you how I've done in the tests...

See you later...

Lots of Love

Um comentário:

Lucia disse...

Ai Amara, mulher!!! Se tivesse me avisado antes, a gente podia ter entrado do msn talk e praticado um pouco. Poderia te ajudar com a pronuncia. Me manda um email se quiser, vou estar em casa hoje ate umas 5 trabalhando no meu trabalho pro colegio... posso pausar pra te ajudar. bjos